Friday, December 28, 2012

About Me

Writing about yourself is always difficult. You don't know how to start, or how to end, and you want people to like what you have to say. And it seems that whatever you say, it's not cool enough. Well, I'm going to start off simple. My name is Maya, I'm sixteen years old, and I'm just your average teenage girl in hopes of having a blog.
I'm not the best writer in the world, so you're going to have to bear with me. I'm also horrible with graphic design and such, so I apologize in advance if my blog looks like crap.
My goal isn't to have hundreds of people reading my blog daily, or whatever. I just want to get my point across, and hopeful there will be a few listeners. I don't have a specific theme I'm going for with this blog or anything, I just plan to say what's ever on my mind (which is a lot, keep in mind).
So, yeah. That's it for now. Sorry this isn't the best introduction/about me you've ever seen, but I did warn you.
-Maya La Papaya


No comments:

Post a Comment